6.26.2015

What's ROOH with YOU?!

Ladies of the Oar... I miss all of you so dearly... I stumbled back across this and wondered what each of you has been up to!

If you still have access to create a blog post, do it! Update us all :)

I'm working at Reed College in PDX.  My double duty as an RA/Rower, i.e., waking up at 4:15 am on an on-call night when my last round was at midnight just four hours earlier, finally paid off as I am now a Resident Director SUPERVISING those little buggers. :)

Portland has been awesome so far--been here since January with my boyfriend and my dog, so life is good. We routinely spend way too much money on foodcarts and beer (I'm still working on that whole idea of a "budget") but when I'm not worried about funds, I hike, swim in the river, run, and do crossfit and yoga. My best friend from middle school lives 15 minutes away so I see her a bit...

Which reminds me... ANNIKA! You live close! We need to hang out.

Anywho... Jovia, you're in Boston? Mariah, are you living the LA dream? Ashley, are you livid at anything? Hannah, have you eradicated childhood literacy problems? ;)

Missing you all,

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. LINDS ADD ME AS JOVIAMANZIE@GMAIL.COM BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW ON EARTH I WAS POSTING BEFORE????

    i love this

    ReplyDelete