7.09.2010

update

OK, well here is my update: I am tan!!! woo hoo i love that however irish i may act, i can still get my brown on, except for my poor stomach, it does not get to join in on the fun because of a parks & rec rule. However being tan=hours and hours in the sun teaching swim lessons, selling concessions, and telling people when to "go" down the slide, and being in the sun=NO ENERGY!! that combined with the abnormally super hott portland weather we've been experiencing= i haven't been working out like i've wanted to :( :( :(

so i need inspiration, i need rooh

4 comments:

  1. dear katie,
    this is your buddy speaking. all i have to say is that tan people who work out look 10 times hotter than pale peeps. and i love you.
    -your bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i don't know why my name comes up like that.
    double also, lindsay, are you happy?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, positive reinforcement from non other than my beloved buddy! thanks a million for a new perspective ;)
    and i'm happy to report that i have officially gotten back on/in (?) the saddle and am biking now!

    ReplyDelete