7.01.2010

Diving back in

Well this morning i went back to working out. I swear it's like for every day you take off it's like losing 2 hard work out days because it's was NOT fun. It was a course that i've done plenty of times but i had to stop at the top for my mouth and my lungs. which was really sad but i understand that it's gunna come back the more i run
and thanks to Kenzie about the email. I'm not at school now and i hardly ever check that one...i really should have it just forwarded to my normal email.
Well i also start back at work today. And i'm at a new place called Bear Lodge! and i'm working all by my lonesome! :S but i'm sure i'll make it out okay.
Robert comes home tomorrow, for anyone who is interested and i am pretty sure that i'm freaking out. but it's okay because well i have all of you guys.
and it's really really hard because katie (my LC workout counterpart) her best friend from school and rower as well kaylee is coming on monday and i'm jealous that she's actually got someone from her team there. soooo fun. I miss hellish workouts with you guys and having Lindsay's mash-up erg mix keeping my head in the game... or the lesser appreciated mix that katie and I made (mostly katie but i wrote on the cd) that accidently has forever young by bob dylan instead of the new remix of it.
but enough with sad stuff
lets talk about happiness
aka
ECLIPSE WAS AMAZING :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D oh goodness i need to watch it with you guys because honestly there are so many jokes in that movie. I love it it's fantastic and basically yea
alright i'll keep this one short. i hope you guys liked my swollen face. and i'm officially off the vicodin! (i've got extras if someone's willing to pay the right price) just kidding. Doing drugs are bad
:)
i love you guys!
sorry for the lack of puns but i guess i f-OAR-got
that was pathetic and i'm slightly ashamed :)

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE KEEP UP POSTED ABOUT ROBERTO!! and I'm pretty sure that we're ALL interested just ps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS.
    so interested.
    I loved that you almost f-oar-got to put in a pun... =]

    ReplyDelete