6.10.2011

Greetings and Salutations from the farthest north rower!

Well it's my turn to fill this thing up with not that interesting of news!
I am back at my old job working for HAP (Holland America and Princess tours) and i was speaking with jill and lindsay earlier today and we have decided that I'm going to try and work my cruise benefits to see how soon i could get our post-nationals trip to be a cruise to mexico or something like that. After i finish this season I am "SUPPOSE" to get friends and family discounts down to 15 dollars a day per person on the cruse lines. So if anyone else is interested in that let me know because i should find the proper paper work :)
We actually have had a really weird time at work. Some woman actually woke up yesterday morning to her husband being dead in the bed next to her. So yeah, but like NO ONE came back this year, so it's nice to know what I'm doing compared to some who really do not.
DOCTOR UPDATE. I got recommended to this doctor who was super nice and pulled on my legs a lot and twisted my back. He said i had "a twisted sacrum" and he was going to "fix that" and it actually felt really good. But sadly today when i erged i still had the same kinda pain. I'm gunna give it a few more days and if it isn't geting better its back to the doctor! but with all the rest I've been having for my back (not other parts of my work outs :P) it's been feeling better than it has in the past six months. Rest really is so helpful.
So my plans include a fun 5k run on saturday, the midnight sun 10k (looking to pr over my last year time of 57 minutes after eating a pound of crab), a triathlon at the end of july called the sourdough tri (1.2 mile swim, 22 mile bike, 16 mile run) I'm just looking to finish that one. :P and just keep active. I played volleyball for three hours today and it was SO MUCH FUN! it was so great! i love volleyball and i miss playing it so much :P my body is also now affectively covered in bruises.
erryone should also remember to put their address in the spreadsheet because i get discounts from the gift shop in my hotel and the post cards are PRETTY COOL! and i write postcards when i'm bored at work which is about half the time i'm there. The other part is spent sweating, getting yelled at, or explaining multiple times that two hours is more than enough time for you to be getting to the fairbanks international airport where there are six, count them six gates.
I believe that's all for now,
missing you guys and can't wait to be re-rooh-nited in august!

No comments:

Post a Comment