6.07.2011

We're BA-ACK

 GREETINGS FROM THE CURBSIDE CHATEAU.
And, HELLO WOMEN OF THE AXE AND THE OAR.
I really do think that has a nice ring to it, Jill. Kudos.
Well, Jilley and I are sitting here in the basement of our new home (mine for the summer, hers for the year) and life is looking pretty.. standard.


Except, we're here to turn it into BEYOND standard. Extraordinary, even.

We have a pull-up plan.
A Wednesday Stairs plan (we ran them today.. even though it's Tuesday.. whatev, we go big and then go home).
A plan to eat good food and keep the ants away from it. We may or may not have an ant problem. O_o
(AND WE'RE GETTING SALAD FROM THE STUDENT GARDEN--Jill).

Anywho-- this blog is a great place to write down stories of your summer, tell us more in detail about an epic hike, BIKE RIDE (Annsi), or sweet 20th/21st birthday on June 28 (Kenzie.. and me).


SO KEEP US INFORMED OF YOUR LIVES WHILE YOU'RE 40+ MILES AWAY!!!!!! 

Much love from the underground in Le Crib ou le Chateau. (Our house. we named it that. it's classy. you love it.)


Love and Wagon Wheels,
Lindsay and Jilley

2 comments:

  1. Lindzaaaaaaaay (and Jillaaaaay) Bay Leaves! Bay leaves keep ants away! You should go on an adventure run in search of a bay tree, and commandeer a small branch for your cause. Oh, and is your salad OAR-ganic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! I do not have much to report on my summer adventures as of right now. I have spent the last two weeks in the wild west attending my sisters' high school graduation. Then I travelled down to Moab Utah for a week of sandstone climbing and 'yaking down the Colorado River. I hope that everyone is having fun with their free time!
    Love, KMARSH

    ReplyDelete