6.30.2011


Hey guys!

I've loved reading about everyone's summers on the blog so far... Sounds like there are going to be lots of stories when we all get back! Keep on blogging!!!

I'm in Tacoma this summer doing research on ice worms.
and yes, they do exist! Most people don't believe me when I talk about them, so I've added a picture so you have proof I'm not just hiking mountains for fun. The school asked me to blog about my research... it's REALLY WEIRD to see my face pop up every once and a while on the ups.edu homepage. :) Most of the time it's beautiful up there (on Mt. Rainier), but yesterday it was CRAZY. 35mph winds, snow, hail, rain.... it really didn't feel like June.

I'm getting excited to go home this weekend, and hang out with these goobers for the 4th of July...

Sometimes I wonder where I come from...
... and then I catch moments like this on camera. and this is kinda tame. If only my parents knew... :)

I'm heading back to Oregon in a few weeks for my first extended worm trip for the year!! FINALLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!
So far, I haven't been too busy at work (it'll pick up once I get back from collecting in OR)... which means I get to spend time with my awesome
housemates and crew girlies who are also in
Tacompton this summer.

And I just realized that there weren't any pictures of me up here... So. Me, sista, y papa on our backpacking trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment