6.30.2010

S:FLSJ JSLFK SF

^^^ THAT IS MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!! SD:LFK SDJ:f well i just received marsa's email (check if you haven't seen it yet!) and almost peed my pants. i am SO incredibly excited for the fall :) howverrrr i am also bummed because i (like hannah) am ridin solo because i lack a fitness buddy. i'm sure a lot of us do... it's so hard to go from having a whole team to support you and keep you accountable for your fitness and suffer through intense long hills and fitness tests together, to having basically nobody. this makes me sad. it also makes me lazy!! but so far i've been doing pretty well at keeping on top of myself and working out. mucho swimming (ahhhh), biking (YAYy! i love biking now!) and running (meh) so i can get ready for my triathlons in august, but marsa's email makes me want to go hike mountains and run 12098 miles. i feel like i really need to push myself and come back a super strong, fast, and sexy (duh) coxswain.

i am not good at writing novels (ehem jovia) but apparently i'm really swell at using parentheses (yeppppp). basically what i want to say is:

1. i miss you all very dearly
2. i am just JUICED (IRENE!!) for the fall
3. i miss you...
4. lets all come back incredibly fit and ready for a great season :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

ps! what's up with this different coxswain fitness test? although tempting (i mean come on... 2 miles!!) i think that we should be expected to do the same one as the rowers! i may not erg, but that doesn't mean that i can't train for a longer fitness test. needless to say, i will be doing the regular one thank you very much. (even though it will suck...)

pss! in precisely 2 hours and 55 minutes, i will be going to my first rowing class!!!! "Learn to Row for Adults" muahahah i am so pumped its not even funny. It's skulling, but still. I will be on the water! IN A BOAT! ROWING! words cannot describe my excitement

2 comments: