5.11.2010

GOALS!!!!!

I read somewhere that writing down your goals makes you like a whole lot more likely to accomplish them so I thought that maybe we should take this opportunity to say them here and then if others see what we want, then everyone can help motivate and blah blah blah :D
My goals for this summer are:
Complete a triathlon on my own
Midnight sun run (it's this big run, a 6K, every year in my town from 10 pm till 1 am) in under an hour
run chena ridge (it's the ridge I live on, basically a big up hill and gradual down hill over about 14 miles)
and of course the elusive consistent sub 2 min 2k :)

Anyway I really hope everyones finals are survivable. I managed to crawl through my math final, and now I'm one chem test away from a 3 hour flight to Alaska. If anyone is going my way before Mariah's amazing 2011 Alaska Expedition, just let me know because I will HOOK YOU UP.
Alright, I shall see everyone before I leave. Thats another goal plus my dad just sent cookies if anyone is starving just shoot me a text :)

No comments:

Post a Comment