5.24.2010

Well since everyone else is doing it

it's 10 pm
i'm sitting on my couch
in a towel
watching tv

and i'm pretty sure my legs might just fall off :) in a good way
to lindsay and katie and possibly anyone else. i'm sorry for the text you received saturday night. I was drinking some smoothies and things just got crazy :D but don't worry everyone if you didn't get one last time i'm sure you all shall be receiving drunk texts at some point this summer.

But i didn't let that stop me! because today god what did i do???
three hour work out in the gym. that was awful, but so very rewarding!
erged for the first time this summer (can't say i missed it that much, but there will be far more to come) I have never appreciated how very nice the ergs we have at school are. I think the ones I am using have been around since the dawn of time, and a brontosaurs made the foot straps lose. anyway it wasn't a big erg so me and katie ( my friend since kindergarden and a rower at Lewis&Clark) went on a 6 mile run with one of the best runners from my high school Werner. which was a huge thing for me personally.
and then... well that just wasn't' enough so how about some lifting to finish us off

i think it was an attempted suicide but totally worth it and hey I made it out of the pain cave :)
that is pretty much what my summer has consisted of and what they will consist of until I re-ROOH-nited with all of you

It has not been the same since we have been gone
I mean I'm use to working out with Katie from soccer stuff, but crew work outs... like you guys (espeically coxswains) know what works with me and what doesn't
and between everyone reading our blogs my friend kaite isn't a great coxswain :P

anyway I'm doing my best to stay motivated for not only me but for you guys
and let me be the first tos ay that I AM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE GOING TO NATIONALS! AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS ON FUCKING TELEVISION!!!!!! HOW INSANELY COOL IS THAT...
maybe it's just because i'm from alaska and getting on tv is a HUGE deal... but i am like SOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE SOMEONE I KNOW ON TV AND FOR YOU GUYS TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!!!!
OHHHHH GOD NOW I'M REALLY PUMPED AND MY HEART IS ALL FAST AND STUFF
PEACE AND BLESSINS
AND OF COURSE
ROOH
--Jovia

1 comment:

  1. Jovia, your exercise and stairs and stuff you do are making me feel bad. maybe that is good. YOU are a good coxswain and example :) love you!

    ReplyDelete