5.23.2010

Rooh -ooh -ooh

So, Alaska is great. I love being home. I've been busy biking with my dad quite a bit, and yesterday i went to Sportsmans Warehouse and bought myself (with my mother's money) a pair of really really nice Asics for my birthday present. They are so plush. I think i'm going to test them out today on a little yog down to the highway and back (about 6 miles).

My boyfriend Allan is coming to visit tomorrow, and i'm really stoked for that. While he's up here I going to take him hiking the Butte, Hatchers, and maybe hike into Denali too. And we might try biking if he's up to it. He'll be here for a week and then it's back to job-hunting.

My family is moving at the end of June, we went and saw the house last night. It's got the same number of bedrooms as my house, but mine is quite a bit smaller, especially since my sister Katie and i will be sharing.

Goals for the Summer:
1. Bike up to Jovia/Fairbanks. It's about 300 miles, so i'm thinking in 3 days i can get there with my dad.
2. Just bike a lot in general.
3. Use my new shoes to go running at least once a week.
4. No mega-feasting. (I'm doing great so far)
5. Do some lifting at the gym and keep up with my core.
6. Blog all the time!
7. Unfortunately i won't have access to an erg, but i'm not going to let that stop me from making fitness a part of my identity.

So, the moral of this story is. I'm staying in shape, missing you all, and also if any of you want to drive/fly up to visit I am totally in. :D <3 threetard

No comments:

Post a Comment