5.21.2010

so far so good

I am sitting in my room listening to my housemates sing/play awesome music w/one guitar. Its making me miss the team aspect so much... phooo

I have been working RIDICULOUS amounts. I am almost catered out. I erged yesterday and it was really wierd being in the erg room by myself... besides that one erg experience I have ran and biked a lot. It is wierd balancing just work and excercise w/o any sort of homework aspect...

But yeah, I dont really have much to say, just thought about everyone and needed to say hi. <3

How's everyone doing?

2 comments:

  1. Kayla!
    I bet it's really weird. I hope my bike is working out for you. If it gets really uncomfortable on that seat, i can split the cost of a better one. If you prefer. Love you and miss the team too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, are you living with Erika's housemates?

    ReplyDelete