5.25.2010

I FIGURED IT OUT!

Hullo ladies!

well, I am sitting here in limbo. between the time when I eat a big bowl of cereal and motivate myself to go run, so what better thing to do than write to you!

Let's see. Montana. It is nice being home. It really is. I got off the train and my parents kidnapped me to go bike riding in Glacier Park. I there named my bicycle Oberlin after one of the peaks in the park. A couple days later I went kayaking with two of my best friends from home and we played in the sand of this place on Flathead Lake that everyone calls Africa. Let me tell you, kayaks are SLOOOWW! Now, my parents are in Boston at my brother's graduation and visiting family (I decided to stay behind because I wanted to be home) but already I am tired of having the house to myself. The dishes are piled up and our hot water heater broke. Damn.

Exercise (since everyone is commenting on it): I've been running almost daily, and when I don't a do this african dance aerobics video. I don't have a gym membership this summer so lifting is not existent. nor is erging. Am I a bad person? I start my Glacier Park boat captaincy June 2nd, I hope to run there as well as go on backpacking trips for my fitness lifestyle.

I am driving to Seattle on Thursday for a free music festival called FOLKLIFE!!! I'm so excited and will be thinking of our lovely ladies at nationals all the time! If you were still in Tacoma I would come visit. Although there are enough of you still there (Kayla, Irene) that I may drop by anyway well, I'm gonna get started on this run/core stuff. Guess that means I should put on a bra. ha ha
Big HUg! -- G

3 comments:

  1. YA PUT ON A BRA A WOO WOO!
    or not ;)
    You should stop by Portland after the music festival!
    I need you already

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER PUT ON A BRA! DO NOT CONFORM!!!! and Gaelyn! please! you have been doing your fair share as well!!
    african dance aerobics? that sounds so awesome
    and don't worry it will all be worth it in the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to abuse my posting privileges but i was watching my sisters keeper. and it made me think of you because when the girl dies she says to go to montana because thats where she'll be

    ReplyDelete