5.17.2010

Goals?!

How did I miss those cookies from your dad, Jov?! DANG. I'm a little PB and Jel... hahaha. Oh well! =P

SO, my goals for the summer are vague right now, but I think when I get home they will be more concrete:
1) Run the Santa Monica Stairs once a week (they're these huge stairs that athletes and crazy people run to get/stay in shape)
2) Backpack with my Dad, maybe Half Dome in Yosemite?
3) Surf once a week
4) Work. (Get money, get paid)
5) Bike the whole Santa Monica Bike Path (to Torrance? 44 miles round trip? maybe?)
6) Sand runs
7) Ergggggggggggg
8) Blog. <3

p.s. training here at school is going really well! =]

3 comments:

  1. Half Dome? ohmygod. I hope you do that, Yosemite is such a beautiful park. I miss you and am a little upset that you moving up to varsity made use see each other less. but next year we can continue our reign as upperclassmen :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get money get paid.
    Also. Sand runs are the worst, at least in my experience. Good luck girl! You've got your summer workouts cut out for you. I'm here supporting you if you need to call and cry about your erging/running/hiking/biking muscles. And you can totally do a 44 mile trip. love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINDSAY!
    wanna do the dunes in Manhattan too? they are CRAZY INSANE. i'll hit up the stairs with you too. theres no way to run up them. my legs would actually legitimately give out. i've tried it a couple of times... maybe now that we're college athletes it'll be more of a doable sitiation.

    also. remind me to tell you my half dome hike experience. ARG.

    maybe we can pump some iron with leopard print thong man on the boardwalk too...

    ReplyDelete