5.05.2010

Such a good plan Lindsay!

Well.... It's been about 24 hours since we last met as a team to say goodbye forever to Erika (hopefully not) and it hasn't really hit me yet that it's really over. All I can think of is next August/September when we are all reunited and how ecstatic it's going to be. I am already ready for those running hugs and screams we're all going to experience.
But! before I even think about getting into that magic realm we love where tears run freely (and a couple of puns thrown in here and there) I want to start with a big shout out to Lindsay, our team Mom and fearless leader. This is a fantastic idea and I hope it will keep us in contact and inspired to "keep fitness as part of our identity" (and augment facebook) over the summer. So THANK YOU Lindsay for being a role model for us and thank you everyone for investing so much in this team!

1 comment:

  1. EXCEPT NOW YOU WILL HAVE A WHOLE MORE MONTH OF IT :D
    proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete