6.26.2010

From Sunny LA

From the title, I think you can guess how the weather is... but don't get me wrong; LA isn't famous for its June Gloom for no reason. I think we've had 3 or 4 days total this month on which the sun actually came out in the morning and stayed beautiful and blue skyed and such. Cuz today it was cloudy when I woke up. Cloudy when I returned from a row. And cloudy when I came back from an Indo-Row class. And now (finally) the sun has come out after I showered from my 2-a-day... day.
Here's what my life has looked like before I found Indo-row and this awkward turtle rowing club:
8-9-10 am: WAKE UPPPP and run if I feel like it.
10 am: food of some sort, sometimes of the breakfast variety.
Noon: look for a movie on tv.
3 pm: Tuesdays and Thursdays Lauren and I go to the gym and we lift weights.. she has a personal trainer. I don't. Waaah. But he did give me THIS! (and page two) <-- click it to see the workout complete with graphics. =]
6 pm: Shower... dinner... more movies...

Sometimes I go to the beach... My runs are TO the beach (2 miles to the beach)... My best friend and I ran ON the beach <--- pretty intense. And we also did a hike/run on this beautiful trail in Temescal Canyon.

It's my birthday on Monday... hello 20, goodbye teenage years! <-- WHAT!
I wish you all could be there.
Love love love you.

p.s. Rowing with the LA Rowing Club this morning was tres tres miserables. Except for the rowing part. I was talking to Jovia and I told her that the being in a boat with guys and girls that weren't Loggers was weird... but the connection I had with the water through my oar was magical. I think I'll ask to re-learn Port side so I can be bi-sweptual. I shall be inviting Mariah to join me as soon as she's done going to Mexico and baby sitting the little brosef.

Again, love love love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment