6.14.2010

Routines, etc.

Lovelies!

Well I'm sitting in a car next to Ron Tom's house, loading the season premier of True Blood on my computer before I return to my internet-less house, and thought of no better way I could spent these stationary minutes.

A little life update for you all:

I am officially moved into my house for the next 12 months, which is on Cedar between 9th and 10th. I expect you all to frequent it next year. Unpacking and buying things was a bit of a struggle at first (I spent 4 hours at Ikea with Jill and my bestie/housemate, Eleni), but the house is pretty much intact now, so that's a big load off in terms of stress, and I really like my room and the rest of the common areas.

I'm heading into the fourth week of my job as an admissions associate (with Emma!), and I've started to interview prospective students on my own. I'm really enjoying everything about my job, but getting used to a 9-to-5 is a bit hard. The day seems much shorter than I'm used to.

Aside from all that, my 21st (!) birthday is next week, and Hannah Whisler is coming to visit! So that's exciting. Then over 4th of July I'm heading to Chicago with my parents to visit my best friend from high school and drink beers at some Cubs games. Um... That's about it for now. My life is pretty boring and adult currently, but I'm enjoying everything, so I suppose that's what counts.

I just got back from game night at the crew house and it made me miss you all a ton. Hope everything is going well! Lovelove!

5 comments:

  1. 1) I FUCKING LOVE TRUE BLOOD
    2) I FUCKING LOVE IKEA EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN ONCE!
    3) I fucking miss and love you!
    i cannot wait to see your house :) i shall be spending some fun-times there guaranteed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you wrote my full name when you mentioned me in this post. I'm sure no one would have remembered who I am otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is another hanna hannah :)
    sorry for commenting on EVERYTHING but I really am missing you guys right now :) LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm comment binging right now. haha.
    Irene: I miss the hell out of you right now. (that sounds negative... but it's sooo not)
    hannah (whisler): I will always remember you, Hannah Whisler. But just in case, I appreciate the full name situation going on. <3

    Gaelyn: like I said. comment binging. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and by "i miss the hell out of you" i mean "i'd go to hell and back to see yo fine ass. <3"

    ReplyDelete