6.13.2010

Well... I just got home from the gym where I erged a 10k, so I thought it was only right for me to come write you all a little message. Allow me to now fill you in on my crew and non-crew related recent life activities, because I'm sure you're all just dying to know about my FASCINATING life. (Disclaimer: it's not all that fascinating. But here goes...)

CREW/FITNESS RELATED ITEMS
- As I already told you, I just erged a 10k. This was my first summer erg. I watched Man vs. Food and listened to the techno playing on the gym speakers while I did it. Not all that exciting.
- I have been spinning my life away. I have a membership at the local aquatic center where there are the two pools and also a spin room with lots of bikes and a little weight room. I've been taking like 4 classes a week... I'm obsessed.
- I sometimes swim after I spin, but swimming bores me so I usually spend about an equal amount of time in the lap pool and the hot tub.
- I also have been running, but I'm already bored with the river walk (just what it sounds like... a paved path that runs all along the river in Astoria. Very beautiful but also flat, straight, and with only one route option).
- Yesterday I discovered that my mom had dvr'd the Big Ten Womens Rowing Championships. I watched that, got sentimental, and lost it when the novice 8 that won pulled a 6:45 (which is about what William's top 8 pulled at nationals. jesusfuckingchrist).

IN OTHER NON-CREW/FITNESS RELATED NEWS
- I am waitressing at the same place that I have worked since 10th grade.
- I broke up with my boyfriend which was hard but the correct life decision for me :)
- My Danish exchange student is coming to visit for a month in July! Then we're going to LA for a week to visit Mariah (Lindsay, I would also be interested in see you PLEASE) for a week at the end of July yaaaaay.
- On any given day I generally get coffee, exercise, lay around and watch The Hills, work, and maybe spend time with one of my 3 friends who currently reside in Astoria. Summer '10 is clearly just out of control here in Astoria.

I miss you all sososo much and I'm really glad that there are only two months left in my summer.

LOOOOOOOOOOVE HANNAH =)

2 comments:

  1. hannah: you would write in purple...
    a more interesting and heartfelt comment/blog of my own will occur after i take a very long shower. I STINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. KENZIE! I was totally going to say 'hannah you would write in purple'!

    so...THERE IS A NOVIE NATIONALS????????

    Hannah, enjoy being single :)

    ReplyDelete