6.16.2010

Quick Note

I hope everyone got the email from Rachael with the link to the workout page (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvG4Zcsm0opkdHNwUzF1anp1YkxMb1lOcWZTV08yT0E&hl=en#gid=1) where we can all go in and track our workout progress (and everyone else's) it's great used in conjunction with this website that my mom showed me where you can go back and retrace your steps electronically from the run/bike you just went on and it will calculate the distance and elevation change too if you want to get fancy. Its called mapmyrun.com (http://www.mapmyrun.com/create_new)
Enjoy!

PS I don't know about you but I find myself singing the original song by Moody and Becca "Crew Sister" to myself while I run. Has anyone gotten ahold of the video of it? cough*lindsay*cough because I think everyone should experience it.

PPS Moody as novice women's coach 2010?!?!?!?! A WOO WOO

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessing over mapmyrun.com
    I've been manually writing down my workouts, but now i'm manually TYPING them haha. woot.

    ReplyDelete