6.12.2010

what is new in my life

well yes pleanty of things have been occuring since the last time i was in contact here
the biggest one being

I AM EMPLOYED

I am a guest service hostess for Holland America/ Princess cruises.
Basically... I talk to about 200 old people who are grumpy because things have gone wrong with their cruises and or vacations and or whatever the hell they're doing. Last night i was suppose to work the 1-10 shift, i did not leave until 1130 because 3 busses full of old people were all pissed off because they had a flight at 6 in the morning, and the only shuttle available to them was one at 4 in the morning. "we paid top dollar and we shouldn't have to wake up at 4 in the morning on our vacation" I DIDN'T BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS?!?!?! CALL THE FREAKING AIRPORT!!!!!! what do you think i can do?? crazy... bitches be crazy.....
anyway the job is about an 8 hour shift and i have 2 days off ever week so I'm full time baby. the job gets pretty wild whenever people come in from tours or are leaving to go on tours but that's only for a few hours. the rest of the time is pretty chill. and the restaurant in the hotel i work in is AMAZING and since i work for the hotel i get 50% off the cost of stuff. i got a like delicious sandwich and stake fries for 6 bucks

what else?
well on a more romantic note. I am 18 days away from Robert coming home from Paraguay and i just emailed my boss about making sure i have the afternoon off so i can see him. I'm kinda really excited. do not worry ladies i'll be sure to get pictures. I'm really excited for you guys to meet him. it's been weird not having him around since he's such a big part of my life, and now it's weird again not having you guys here since you guys are a huge chunk of my life. Its gunna be amazing when those two parts of my world combine. I'm really excited.
oh but this is top secret. lets not tell marsa my boyfriend goes to western washington... lo siento guys i didn't pick his school.

what else??
OH! another thing on my goal list is coming up. In about 2 weeks... (well on the 19th) is the midnight sun run. I've been running 3-4 times a week and i've changed my goal. I originally wanted to do a 6k in under 1 hour. I have already done that now just in training. I wanna do it in 45-48 minutes. I'm not sure if i'll get that but i mean, even thought its slightly out of reach that just means I'm gunna work harder to go and get it.

what else again???
once more i apologize. some drunk texts were sent about a week ago. that night was a good one. Paige (my best friend) told me it would be an awesome idea to try her self tanner. it's a spray and believe me it works. but future note. do even coats and not smiley faces and random streaks. because it lasts. my leg is still awkwardly streaked with tan and orange lines.

WHAT ELSE AGAIN AGAIN!!!!!!
I MET TONI'S BOYFRIEND ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D she and him drove up and camped out at chena lakes where there was a bear around and the night before had destroyed a tent. that's how alaskans do! but we met up and she met my other best friend kelsey andresen (the really tall blond one who looks like mandy) and then we went hand had the best ice cream in alaska (HOT LICKS) and we had ourselves a little trip to go lift at the gym. it was fun :D
guys allen is so cool. he would get along with us so well.
he didn't even mind when i almost got us all killed in a car crash twice. ask toni if you don't believe me. okay well one car crash and then i yelled "WOMAN DRIVER" at some lady driving by and she heard me and looked back at me and i thought she was gunna come like curb stomp me. it was a good experience. maybe it's for the best i don't have a car in tacoma...

one more!
watching the world cup right now! england and usa. I'm thinking england is going to take it (they're up by one right now and they scored in the first like 3 ish minutes :S ) but it won't stop me from praying.
i highly recommend watching it in a large setting. I watched last years championship match at a soccer camp. it was the most rowdy thing i've ever seen or been apart of. Soccer Hooligans. that's a career i could really get into :)
ahhh well the usa keeper is down.
i love watching this because it always puts EVERYTHING into slow-mo. there was just a clip of like England's like 17th coach nodding and clapping his hands... that's very important for understand what's going on in this game. :P
alright my lovely ladies.
the smoke has died down
the sun has hidden behind clouds and it will be back
i got a new phone
and i'm starving
this is for you lindsay :D
<3 you guys all so much!

1 comment:

  1. JOVIA I love this and I LOOOOVE you!!! And I love the fact that you're making money and that your loverrrr is coming back and that you met Toni's love and wow can you feel the love tonight???? Always picture myself in my cox box singing to y'all in the boat when I hear the beginning of that song. Ok. I realize there was a lotta love in that post.

    ReplyDelete