6.23.2010

WISDOM-LESS!!!!!!

i promise everyone i do actually have friends and don't sit at home just refreshing the page until someone updates....most of the time...but next week i will because....
I'M GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH OUT!!!!!!
not looking forward to that
i get them out tomorrow
pictures will be on facebook don't even worry everyone but it will be nice to just take a week off because i think the longest break from workouts i've had yet this summer is like two days. i love it :P
anyway i thought i'd update on my recent run/goal thing :)
i did the midnight sun run in 57:30 but outside factors kinda impacted my performance. i'm not saying thats my excuse because even if it had been totally ideal weather and everything was going my way i knew 45 minutes was PRETTY optimistic :P
but it was a SUPER smokey night
not great for asthma runners aka me.
also i made a poor life choice and ate about a pound of crab about 2 hours before the run. so 3 miles in i had to make a pit stop to deal with the crab's revenge. alyssa don't read this part: yes i threw it up :S. so that ate up... a solid 3 minutes of time
anyway
so all that combined with 6.2 miles didn't really make for a great race but i mean i ran the whole thing and i took 5 minutes off of my time from last year
anyway yes so week off for wisdom teeth. if you guys are bored ever i'll be online for the next week and i think skyping would be funny while i'm on drugs
lets have our fingers crossed that i become a youtube star
i told my mom to video tape me when i wake up :)
i hope i remember enough to not say anything incriminating.
love you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment