6.20.2010

WAAAAAAHHHH, I can't wait till September!!

So first of all I just want to reiterate what my fb status currently says... Today I found a lock-washer on the sidewalk and I literally almost started crying. Really. I'm an emotional human and I just miss you all sooooo much. I don't have a reliable work out buddy here at all, so other than going to spin with my mom, I'm ridin' solo, which SUCKS ASS. You're all the greatest and I just can't wait over two months to see you fools. I was already emotional because of the lock washer, and then I read a few posts which made me even more sentimental (especially Annika's), and I'm honestly about to lose it. I can't wait for fall when we're finally all back together. Nationals was so great, but it wasn't the same without all of you. I can't wait to start working towards that HUGE AND AMAZZZZZING goal with all of you in September, because I know that making it there next year with all of my fellow 2010 novs would 100% make my life. I'm going to stop now before I start tearing up. I love all of you.
- Hannah "the emotional train wreck" Whisler

1 comment: