6.19.2010

JUST TO CLARIFY

I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU ALL ENTERTAINED! THATS WHY I TALK SO MUCH AND I WANNA MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON :D
i'm just kidding.
well here in the land of the midnight sun it's 1:21 and my big day is tomorrow
i'm going to sleep soon
but just wanted to write on here that i'm going for my first real goal i've set out for myself this summer. i'm actually nervous :S
but that's all i'll write on the subject because apparently i run my mouth too much on here... or rather... exercise my fingers to much on here :P
so i'll shorten it up for all of you guys of my past two days of life
yoga
snot
running
SLEEPING
too much sun
president of the united states concert
3-11 concert
walking with dogs
soaking wet
SHOWERED :D
cleaned
old lady at work tried to die (stroke)
lost a hat
found a bag
made 100 dollars
new pink wrist band
found dead moose
and missed my ex-novies and future varsity crew mates :)

it's so crazy how much i miss you all... and i know amateur hour is over for reals but if it meant being with you guys i'd go back to amateur hour... but just one hour because we're so amazing that we can only be amateurs for so long before we start... well being amazing

this has already gotten too long...
i apologize and i wonder if anyone really reads through every word i write
banana
who ever knows.
i did that in a paper once. just wrote banana in the middle because i wanted to see if my teacher read the papers or just skimmed
...
he read them
awkward...
okay
miss and love you guys all so much
<3

1 comment:

  1. BANANA!!!
    love u so much.
    Skype was great. SO GREAT.
    Too great.
    Actually... false.. nothing is EVER too great.

    ReplyDelete